Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MHP3 : A Bit of Lizard with Wyvern On The Top

Today i'm doing 2 quest in MHP3. The first is a Village HR5 2 Royal Ludroth and Village HR5 Rathalos. It's been a while since i played this game.

I picked this Royal Ludroth quest just for warming up before i tackle another quest. That, and to try my new Jinouga Switch Axe!

Feel the electriciteh!


I love Switch Axes. It's like you're having two weapons at the same time. One moment it was an axe, and after that it's a sword. I wonder how the mechanism works?

Oh well. Even with 2 Royal Ludroth, it doesnt give much of a challenge for me. My only regret that i don't even break ANY of their mane T_T.

Aren't they cute? *pokes* *w*


The second is Rathalos. I battled so many Rathalos on my MHFU days, i could multitasking battling them. But in MHP3, it's different story...

They're BIGGER. They're STRONGER. They're FASTER. And to make things worse, MHP3 Rathalos's fly A LOT. I hate it when they're flying, because i'm a melee weapon user and... you know how things goes with melee weapons, yes?

This is my first time tackling Rathalos in MHP3, and i died twice. Even though i know most of their patterns, damn. I hate those fireballs, making some fire on the ground and me. Annoying, seriously.

My feeling when i finally snapped after being bullied by Rathalos


In the end, i defeated it. That's a lot of work. Even with their counterpart, Rathian, i don't so many trouble as much as this. Thx for nothing Rathalos.

Who's the boss now, huh? D:<


My jobs isn't over though. I want to make Rathalos Armor, because it's cool and it's stats are great. So yeah, we'll be working together again, Rathalos. I'm gonna make you suffer.

2 comments:

  1. Play in PSP right?!? How you able to capture this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a screenshot homebrew apps on the psp... You can also try RemoteJoyLite, but i've never tried it

    ReplyDelete